Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Forest Project Terrain: Parts 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7.

Thanks for all you comments they are very well received. Got back from work a bit early so I had some time to myself before the gang came came home. In my solitude I pushed on.


PART 3

Tools: PVA glue, various spray paints, scatter, tea.



Spray with undercoat

Ditto


PART 4


Spray 'Foilage' with a suitable coloured spray (garden green here)
PART 5



Tea Time

Using 'Loose Leaf' Tea scatter over Wet Foliage.
(I used a £ pack of tea but I'm sure dried teabag tea would work too.) 

PART 6


Coat Base in 'slighty' diluted PVA glue & scatter, well, with scatter. 



PART 7
Paint Trunks

Ditto
Leaving to dry overnight. Then a bit of ink washing (?) and sealing. I'm using straight forward clear varnish. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for reading. Keep safe all out there.

Bob.

7 comments:

  1. that looks great looking forward to the finished product :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting better and better.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! They look great, fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're looking very good. Nice one, Irqan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on those. I think I read somewhere that using cheap hairspray also works well to help hold the foliage on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're looking good, love the tea idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks gang. I finished them off last night but did not have time to post.

    ReplyDelete