Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Snow Day Modelling

 
With no paternal duties to perform, just a bit of ferrying I was able to tidy up some projects that I had started.
 
 
 
My Anglican League Company

LDV/armed civvies cleaned and undercoated (Ceasar Partisans and Underground Resistors)

FT 17 Sqn (and a sailor*)

Hills+

*  A pal of mine makes model tugs. I've painted up some figures for him before and this is his latest. He wasn't impressed with the 20p pirate captain that I got him, so I've done some 'green stuff' on it. He still has his wooden leg, but now it's real wood. The Captain, not my pal.

+ Yet another mate (Jeff) has five sons and they seem to live on pizza. He is my pizza base supplier. The latest incarnation of these are some terraced hills. I thought I'd do these and run my next zed game in 3D. The Hills have Eyes, but with zeds.

Far too much time




Keep warm out there.
Lorcan



Lorcan

16 comments:

  1. Lots of progress then buddy. How are the hills going to work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll get the bus! I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist. I'll get my coat.

      Delete
    2. lol I meant as in they look abit 2d to me. :P

      Delete
    3. They're supposed to be put on top of each other like those tower games that they give monkeys to sort out their IQ, I just can't work it out. But I will, no damn ape etc.... Got to admit they're not as big as Ithought they would be (so says the missus fnar, fnar.)

      Delete
    4. LMAO I was wondering if they where going to be built up like that. My other thought was that they would just be classed as an elevated position in game terms.

      Delete
  2. Lots of projects on the go there. They ought to keep you busy for a while, Bob. I look forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress your makeing on your projects, we had no or little snow in Dublin this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! There was a rugby touring team over from Dublin this weekend and didn't get a game in.

      Delete
  4. So much on the go, another snow day tomorrow perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear that you may be nearer the truth then I care to admit.

      Delete
  5. Good Lord! Sir Barnaby those chaps over there seem to be those Anglican league blighter! What's more they seem to have some of those new fangled French contraptions from the Great war. Hardly cricket old son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitted out from France old boy, what would one expect!

      Delete
  6. The troops are looking good man..... snow whats that Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's white, fluffy and cold (I had a girlfriend like that once.)

      Delete
  7. Snow ? What snow ?
    Good excuse though to get a lot of bits done. Good mass-production on the hills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, did you go to the Middlesbourgh show last weekend, its up your way isn't it?

      Delete