Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Its been a while.

Hi Folks.

A quick sorry, I've been off the net for a while. I was hoping to keep my head down but real life caught up with me and I'm totally swamped at work.

It's going to be like this for at least a month and then there is a life changing event in Lorcan/Bob's world. So really I'll be off the net until then.

I'll try and pop by and visit you, leave the odd comment. But if I don't manage it sorry (it has been difficult, particularly over the last week.)

Any how, keep gaming and keep blogging.

Keep safe out there.

Lorcan.

11 comments:

  1. No worries mate, better to do what has to be done ASAP, so you're free until something else has to be done :P.

    Hope the life changing event is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon got to work to play :D I know what your life changing event is as well. Your going to be delivering lots of presents on 24th December aren't you ') I believe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep real life sucks and has the habit of biting you in the bum when you least expect it.
    I hope whatever the life-changing event is I hope it's for the best (and just in case Brummie is correct - I've been good all year)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have been good. I asked for a big fat bank balance and a lovely thin wife last year and Santa got it completely wrong.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with everything. We'll still be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE all have to make the best of what we've got with what we've got. Sometimes we have spare time and at other times none at all. Post a comment or blog post when you can and if you feel like it.

    And I would like to echo Colgars words. Good luck with everything and we will still be here when you return.

    Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Real' is kinda important, hope you get what you need to do done and everything is okay sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep,its a pain trying to find some hobby time,im just getting back in to things after the baby was born

    ReplyDelete