Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Let's get back on topic.

Well after that brief sojourn I spent the last couple of days trying to get back on line with my current project.

I cracked on with the main characters for my tale.



They need: washing, dry painting, varnishing and generally tarting up. You'll meet them all, individually, as their adventure develops.
 


The Lady Jessica got a bit of extra modelling which I wasn't intending to do, but a lick of paint and I don't think she'll look too shabby.. Do I build a more significant role for her, she was just to appear in one episode.

Anyway, a bit more rule building to do this week. But first off to the big city for my eldest's driving theory test and (hopefully) a celebratory Chinese with the family.

I forgot how enjoyable modelling and posting is. Thanks for visiting.

Lorcan

8 comments:

  1. Well this is all going to be interesting, I do hope the theory test went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, test went well and he passed. It would have been a nightmare had he failed.

      Delete
  2. 95th Rifles? Officer called Sharpe, maybe? Looking forward to it either way, whether I'm close in my guess or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close, but no coconut. 60th Rifles with an Officer named William Fredrickson ('Sweet William')

      Delete
  3. This is bubbling away quite nicely; I'm really enjoying the build u too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Zab, as I got a bit carried away with it.

      Delete
    2. Cheers Zab, as I got a bit carried away with it.

      Delete
  4. This is all looking very promising. Good on you for setting ATZ in an unfamiliar setting.

    ReplyDelete